Friday dawned rainy and grey. We were scheduled to meet some of our other home school friends at a pumpkin patch. My friend Carrie had just had a baby 2 weeks ago so I offered to take her 2 oldest kids for her so she could rest. We had a great time at a family farm that had a corn maze, petting zoo, play ground, obstacle course, and hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. I did pretty well keeping track of 4 kids. My only irritation came when we were 10 minutes down the road on our way home and of course suddenly everyone had to go to the bathroom. Jeremiah and Nathaniel were so helpful and kind. We had a great day. We came home muddy and exhausted. We may just have to add pumpkin picking to our list of fall traditions.
2 comments:
Sarah, can I just say that you look very good! Don't know what your secret is but keep doing it :-)
Thanks Ramona! A combination of low-carb eating, Jillian Michaels workouts, and maybe just being more accepting of myself. :-)
Post a Comment