




Oh my goodness! I know that I am his mother - but is he not just so cute you want to eat him!
He has a new pool - one at the Rapier grandparents and one at our house so I guess it is technically two pools. But he just loves to play in the water. I took way too many picture of him this afternoon so these are just a few. Visit my Katana website for all 31! (Aaron is going to stroke...) I tried to get a lot of pictures so you can see his facial expressions. We got slathered with sunscreen and spent an hour playing around. We had lots of fun. Jeremiah loves to splash, throw things out of the pool to watch me get them, and of course try to climb out of the pool himself. It is nice to be able to spend some time outside even when the weather is so hot and humid - yes Georgia summer has arrived! Someday when Aaron is home we must get him playing in the water on video. It is just priceless. Guess he is practicing for our visit to the water-logged country of the Netherlands. :-) (Which by the way is now just about 3 weeks away!)
3 comments:
I think that it is safe to say that the love of water is in his genes from both sides. Some of my best memories as a kid are of floating with grandpa Viss in the ocean, joking and waiting for the next wave to come. As many of my cousins will probably remember he always did that thing where he brought his legs up under the water and said "look I shrunk."
Good times....
lol, glad he likes the water, we will all have to go to the beach together sometime!! You can tell him his aunt love the water just as much but he is really cute!!
Could you send the Netherlands some of your summer? We're still waiting for it to come! ;-)
Post a Comment