Sometimes when I start to download pictures from my camera I find little surprise pictures that Aaron took while he is with the boys and I am at work. I like finding these little glimpses of the things that are happening while I am gone.
Today we went for a basic weigh and measure check up. Jeremiah is 34lb 6oz (1 lb gain since April) and 38 1/2in. tall (1in. gain). Nathaniel is 20lb 10 oz and 30in tall. That is average height (50th percentile) and low weight (10th percentile). His iron is also still low. I am not really worried about it, but it is good to know. Also good to know that he likes meat so much because he is going to start getting a lot more of it to get his iron back up!
Today we went for a basic weigh and measure check up. Jeremiah is 34lb 6oz (1 lb gain since April) and 38 1/2in. tall (1in. gain). Nathaniel is 20lb 10 oz and 30in tall. That is average height (50th percentile) and low weight (10th percentile). His iron is also still low. I am not really worried about it, but it is good to know. Also good to know that he likes meat so much because he is going to start getting a lot more of it to get his iron back up!




No comments:
Post a Comment