We've been settling back into our normal routine here. With the weather cooling down and leaves falling we have been spending a lot of time outside. The boys are growing so quickly. Jeremiah loves to ride his tricycle around the yard, and the gift of a new horn from oma & opa has added to the fun. Nathaniel also loves being outside and especially enjoys just wandering around finding rocks, sticks, leaves and other treasures to examine (and try to eat!). Aaron is on fall break this week so we are enjoying extra papa time. Both boys will be spending 2 days and 2 nights at the grandparents later this week so that Aaron and I can finally have some time to ourselves. We are really looking forward to that. It will be good to have some quiet time together to communicate and reconnect.
I took some video of Jeremiah riding his trike and honking his horn. I told him to ride toward me and honk. He took that to mean ride on top of me. Silly kid. Enjoy.
I took some video of Jeremiah riding his trike and honking his horn. I told him to ride toward me and honk. He took that to mean ride on top of me. Silly kid. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment