Monday, May 11, 2009

Going to be a long week

I am tired this Monday morning. Last week was a whirlwind of different events, changes to our schedule and beginning work on the new house. By last night the boys were in the midst of major emotional meltdowns and Nathaniel had a fever. To top it all off 6 of the 8 koi in our pond at the new house died over the weekend because we didn't run one of the pumps right.
I was actually happy to awake to a cool drizzly morning and see that rain is in the forecast for the rest of the day. I will use it as my excuse to wait until Aaron gets home to move more stuff over to the house. In the mean time I think that the boys and I have earned a day of rest. I know they have earned a day of my undivided attention.

2 comments:

jaywalker said...

saying a little prayer for strength and some unpacked boxes for you today!

roadrunner201 said...

I totally came to terms with bribing kids when I was teaching! I say if it works, use it!