Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun with others

One of the most fulfilling things for me as a parent is to watch the interaction between my children and the people who I love the most. Here are pictures from our vacation that capture some of those moments.

This picture of Nathaniel and my grandfather will be cherished.

Playing "This little piggy."

Nathaniel loved Uncle Daryl!

Ben & Jeremiah chill out and watch a movie after a busy day of picnic-ing and hiking (see below).


I know this picture is a bit fuzzy, but I love the look on Jeremiah's face.
He had such a great 2 weeks with his oma!



A classic grandfather in hot-tub with grand kids shot! :-)

1 comment:

roadrunner201 said...

Sweet! Looks like they had a great time! We had fun today at the pool. We'll be putzing around there several times a week for the rest of the summer. Let me know when you guys are going to go and I'll try to work Jude's naps around it.