

On a beautiful fall day last week we all got into our matching, we-are-the-cute-family picture clothes and a friend came over to snap some pictures. It was still hard to get one with all four of us looking good at the same time. However, some of her shots of the boys took my breath away! (I am not posting those now because I am still deciding which to use for Christmas pictures...)This morning I woke up tempted to grouse and complain (grandparents coming to visit, house still in chaos, Nathaniel pitching fits, an ongoing battle with ants, remnants of a cold making my head hurt). Then I saw these. I am blessed beyond what I can ask, deserve, or imagine! Thanks be to God for His indescribable gifts!
Pictures by Michelle Carter at Michelle Carter Photography. Thanks Michelle!
1 comment:
I LOVE the second pic of you and Nathaniel!
Also, ANTS!!!! We have had SUCH a problem with them here. Not even when I lived in FL did I struggle with so many ants. It must be this area!
Post a Comment