
Ben & Jeremiah enjoying the sunshine on our deck Thanksgiving afternoon.
It was a beautiful day!

Hard at work carving turkey and making dressing!

These two were not hard at work. Smile.

Sitting down for our Thanksgiving meal. It was delicious!

The evening of Thanksgiving was perfect for a fire in the firepit, marshmallows, songs and conversation.

Soccer in the yard on Saturday afternoon.

Team 1: Uncle, Nathaniel & a blue flamingo

Team 2: Uncle Ben & Jeremiah

Our living room: Cozy and filled with some of the people I love the most.

Aunts reading favorite stories.
3 comments:
ooh! i see you have a wii!! we love our wii, and for the past year we've only needed one game: sports resort. we love it! i'm getting austin a second game for christmas this year: mario kart. fun for everybody!
loving your couch...
j
What great photos of the fun memories you all made. So glad you could share some time with your family. What a treasure! (I love your house and yard...gorgeous and inviting!)
I got tears in my eyes looking at these lovely photos. :) Miss you all and love you so much!! :)
Post a Comment