Pictures of our morning spent outside the Chattanooga Aquarium. We visited with a friend of mine from college. It had been years since we have seen each other and obviously both of our lives have seen much change. So fun to see our kids all playing together! It seems like just yesterday we were in college together and now we are all grown up. :-)
Y'all.
We are busy.
Baseball season is in full swing with practices and games occupying almost every week night. Our calendar is full of graduations, birthdays, weddings, baby showers - crazy fun stuff.
During our "Screen Free Week" I had a horrible sinus infection. It knocked me out for about 10 days. Surprisingly the boys occupied themselves during that week and it was actually a screen free week. I am amazed! But anyway, I had grand plans of finishing our school work, cleaning the house, working on projects, and generally getting us organized for summer. None of that happened. In fact, quite the opposite. The house descended into chaos, no official school work got done, and I feel like I am a step behind.
I still get tired pretty quickly, but I am slowly getting us back on track this week. And for better or for worse, after this busy week and weekend the boys and I are loading up with some friends and heading to the beach for a week! I am not a beach lover, but the offer of a week at a condo in Pensacola with good friends was too good to pass up.







No comments:
Post a Comment