Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Meeting Lieke!


Oma and Opa along with Aunt Ramona and Lieke came for a visit last week! It was so much fun to have them here. We enjoyed some beautiful spring weather, treats, walks, and lots of snuggles. I didn't take a single picture, so these are all stolen from Ramona's Facebook page.

 

The boys loved to entertain Lieke and she seemed to enjoy the attention. They sang her little songs and made funny faces and generally tried to keep her smiling. They are wild and crazy boys but they can also be sweet and gentle.


We got some fun girls time in, which is a nice treat.

 below: A nice evening walk after some icecream at Sonic.

1 comment:

Bennito said...

I'm so happy you got to spend time together! Totally missed you all up here, but I'll see you somtime this year for sure!

I heard stories of the buys entertaining Lieke...very cool.