Monday, April 15, 2013

outside





We have been spending lots of time out of doors lately. We are still about 2 weeks "behind" in our Core curriculum and I wanted to catch up a bit last week but I just couldn't bear being stuck inside. So I decided to move all our stuff outside and we had 2 beautiful mornings of doing our work out on the deck!
There is a place near our house where for a short time in the spring the wildflowers bloom prolifically. I hate to miss the flowers so one afternoon we headed out for an after-nap hike. We met friends and then enjoyed some great pizza together. It was a gorgeous evening.
We are gearing up for a visit from oma and opa this week. And along with them Ramona and her new baby Lieke! We are so excited to see them all and to finally get to meet the newest and first Viss cousin!

No comments: