Monday, December 30, 2013
Christmas 2013
I am learning so much about taking life just one day at a time. We had a lovely Christmas Eve Day at the Rapier house complete with a lovely brunch, lots of presents, laughter, cousins, and delicious snack food. I could feel signs of a cold coming on but tried to ignore it as much as possible. Christmas Day and I was completely out of it. I made it out of bed long enough to watch the boys open their Christmas presents. We moved the party we were supposed to have at our house to a friends house. Aaron and the boys headed out to the party and I headed back to bed where I stayed for 2 days.
Even though we didn't really do anything special it was still declared by the boys to be "the best Christmas ever!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment