I love some of the interaction that this video captures. As Nathaniel grows and is communicating better Jeremiah is learning how to play with him. He is starting to become very helpful and even protective. Nathaniel has learned that if he wants another bite of food after he has gotten out of his high chair all he has to do is toddle over to Jeremiah and smack his lips. He is rewarded with a bite of food from Jeremiah's plate. It is so encouraging to me to see these moments of brotherhood develop.
We are headed to New Jersey for the Thanksgiving week. Jeremiah is in an excited frenzy of activity as he anticipates our trip. As we were checking out books at the library on Friday Jeremiah proudly told the librarians, "We are not getting Thomas movies today because we are going to New Jersey for Thanksgiving to visit Ben, Ramona, Will and Mariana!" They were amused. I am looking forward to this trip. We have no plan or agenda other than just spending time with family and enjoying ourselves. I always enjoy road trips with Aaron. I love driving, listening to music, and the time to sit and talk without distractions.
Speaking of distractions. There is still much to do before we can load up the car. I hope that you all are able to spend time this week reflecting on God's goodness and grace.
We are headed to New Jersey for the Thanksgiving week. Jeremiah is in an excited frenzy of activity as he anticipates our trip. As we were checking out books at the library on Friday Jeremiah proudly told the librarians, "We are not getting Thomas movies today because we are going to New Jersey for Thanksgiving to visit Ben, Ramona, Will and Mariana!" They were amused. I am looking forward to this trip. We have no plan or agenda other than just spending time with family and enjoying ourselves. I always enjoy road trips with Aaron. I love driving, listening to music, and the time to sit and talk without distractions.
Speaking of distractions. There is still much to do before we can load up the car. I hope that you all are able to spend time this week reflecting on God's goodness and grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment