Tuesday, June 01, 2010

1000 Gifts (21)

Time is flying. We had a great time yesterday at our annual pastor's Memorial Day picnic. I feel so blessed to be part of this particular part of the body of Christ. Aaron will be done working at Summerville Middle School tomorrow. I can't wait for him to be home with us for the summer!

The busyness of our life is good and I just keep counting...

- Travis's reminder in last weeks sermon, "Acknowledge your dependence on the Spirit. If you are struggling with sin quit trying to do it on your own - be filled with the Spirit."
- my hydrangea's are blooming!
- hanging the first load of wash of the day in the still cool morning air
- Jeremiah and Elijah playing well together
- "Mama, I love you more than I love chocolate!", Jeremiah
- loud happy chatter at the dinner table
- Aaron always willing to stop at the store on his way home from work if I ask him to
- yoga again after a 3 week break
- a day to myself to shop and run errands without the boys
- friends over for dinner
- hearing wild, happy laughter from the kids playing together
- Nathaniel calling Libby-Kate "Libby-cake", too sweet
- getting to know people better
- cooling summer evening
- watermelon

I join the gratitude community in purposefully seeing God's gifts on a daily basis. They number 455 in my personal journal. I choose to share some here.

holy experience

No comments: