Saturday, June 05, 2010

Pictures

The USB cable was found! So here are some pictures I transferred to the computer tonight.

These 2 silly boys after we gave Nathaniel his buzzed haircut.

Nathaniel back in the days of having hair and his "ba." He loves our friend's dog Maddie.

Jeremiah entertaining Lilly. He is such a sweet older cousin to her.
Whenever we are with her she watches the boys with curiosity and wonder. I love how her little hand is reaching for his face. I can't wait until they are all playing together!

Nathaniel "reading" books out under the dogwood tree. So sweet.

I have no idea what kind of bush these flowers bloom on, but they bloomed in great profusion for about 2 weeks earlier this spring. I cut huge bunches of them and had them all over the house.

My hydrangeas bloomed this spring. I love them.

No comments: