Thursday, January 27, 2011
a beautiful mess
Life is busy. Full of good things and hard things. The business of living is messy sometimes. But this kind of mess is the kind of mess that I like to see. I look beyond the mess in the pictures and see that our table was surrounded with 4 chattering boys, 3 moms, and 2 baby girls. I see food that was cooked with love, delivered to our door, and waiting in our freezer. I see the friendships that are growing. The encouragement I receive from women, with different backgrounds and stories, who are walking the same path that I am. I see the lessons my boys are learning about loving other people. I see laughter and shared lives.
I love having our table surrounded by people and the beautiful mess it creates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment