Monday, July 25, 2011

1000 Gifts







- him, who dances with the boys despite the heat just because they want to
- Jeremiah with the camera strapped around his neck, framing shots
- Nathaniel's "cool pose"
- good music
- heat
- boys sweaty from fun and dancing
- large cup of coke brimming with ice
- enjoying an evening of fun and entertainment as a family
- enjoying each others company
- ice cream with the kids at Mr. T's - the same place I used to go for ice cream in college (over 13 years ago now! gasp!)
- listening to the boys sing along to Adele as we drive home through the dark
- holding hands


1 comment:

Bennito said...

Sarah, I love seeing the pictures. You are living a truly blessed life. I am so happy for you and your wonderful husband and Jeremiah & Nathaniel.