Friday, September 23, 2011

I am going to inundate you with soccer pictures because it is what we do this time of year. I also feel like my brain has kind of checked out the past 2 weeks so soccer pictures are all I've got. Good thing my kids are cute! Enjoy.

First, Nathaniel's very first game ever, 2 weeks ago Saturday:

 Nathaniel & Clayton, ready to go!

Getting into position.

Nathaniel gleefully running in circles around the bunch of kids trying to get the ball. 
"Are you watching me mama?!"

He gets a throw in!

Stopping the ball in goal. For such a small guy he is an intense goalie.

Taking a goal kick. 

Next, one of Jeremiah's games, last Saturday:

 Lilly (in Nathaniel's new jersey) is there to cheer on her cousin.

Lilly persistently tries to sit in Nathaniel's lap. He wasn't to happy about it. 

 Jeremiah is #6 ("Because it is how old I am.") Aaron is coach.

Intense and ready to defend. 
The boy in front of Jeremiah is playing soccer for the first time. He is awesome. It's amazing.

 Jeremiah is a good defender. Here he is in action. 

 He also loves to be goalie.

 Good effort!

Getting ready to congratulate the other team. Good sportsmanship.

1 comment:

roadrunner201 said...

Heeeeeyyyy! I used to teach that there ref in the yellow:-) Great kid!