Tuesday, September 25, 2012
not just soccer pictures
We are in an extremely busy season of life. I feel pulled in a hundred different directions. I am trying not to let it frustrate me, but it does. I feel like nothing is really getting done right or well. So I am trying to focus on doing just one thing at a time as I can. I printed out a fall cleaning list and am trying to work in a few extra cleaning projects in between all our other stuff. Yesterday I cleaned out the fridge. That felt so good!
Fall is officially here. The evenings and mornings are cool. The leaves are starting to change. The boys are spending hours and hours in the backyard. It feels good to pull out our cozy fleece jackets.We also all have runny noses.
I am trying to write a resume. At this point I want to beat my head against the desk. Why can't I just write, "Worked my tail off as a social worker for 4 years, which is the equivalent of 12 years in any other industry. Have been running my household, having babies, and homeschooling for the past 7 years. Pretty sure I can do just about anything except open heart surgery. You know you want to hire me."
Parenting my kids is kicking my butt lately. I have no idea what I am doing. I keep trying to remind myself that nothing lasts forever, everything has stages. We will get through this just like we got through all the other stages of development. Right?
But despite all the busy-ness and stress and tiredness life is good. We have a full life in a terrific community with friends and family who love us well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment