I still remember when my mom got glasses. I was a teenager and she kept asking me to read things for her that were in small print. Over the past few months I have been noticing that the TV and computer screen can look blurry and that I would have headaches at the end of the day. Turns out I needed glasses. Choosing frames was my idea of a nightmare because 1) I hate making decisions, and 2) I have no fashion sense. Aaron helped me narrow the choices down to two frames. I texted pictures to friends and family and ended up choosing the frames that go the most votes. I like them. Now I just have to get used to wearing them....
As soon as I put them on both of the boys said, "You look just like Oma!" In this instance looking like my mothers is a good thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment