Proof that we did celebrate Father's Day a few weeks ago. My guys!
I can't believe it.
It flew by and now July is staring us down. July is packed full and looking a bit intimidating at this point. I am not one who usually embraces "busy." I prefer to mix up busy with down time at home. But this is where we are right now. And everything filling up our month is fun and good and worthwhile so with some extra patience and grace I think we can enjoy the busy.
Aaron finished his June classes for his Education Specialist degree! He is a hard worker and a good provider for our family. He has also taken on extra responsibility by being on the pastoral search committee of our church. He is patient and funny and loving and wise.
I am starting a part-time job later this month. I was really unsure as to whether I should add the responsibility to my plate. But it seems that God has perfectly provided for us through this opportunity. It is going to take good time management skills, some sacrifice of free time, and family teamwork to make it all work but I think we are up to the challenge.


No comments:
Post a Comment