I know that it seems like I have been complaining alot on this blog and I am determined to stop.
So, this entry is not a complaint as much as a request for prayer today.
Nothing big is happening - it's just that it's the end of the week and I am wiped out; physically, emotionally, spiritually. And Aaron will be gone all day at work and then go straight from work to a youth group event. So I won't see him until late tonight. That thought is overwhelming me as I usually look forward to Friday evenings when he walks in the door and we know that he will be home to share parenting responsibilities for a few days.
So if you think about it please pray for me today. It is only 7:30am and I already know that to make it through today I will need supernatural patience, strength, and peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment