He did it! On this bright, warm afternoon Aaron walked across the stage at Berry College and received his Masters of Education degree. He was the second to last person to walk and we cheered loudly. Congratulations honey!
The scene of the graduation. It was a beautiful afternoon and I like the relaxed, family friendly atmosphere of having the ceremony outside. It allowed us to let the kids play and crawl around during the long ceremony.
Papa and his boys before the ceremony.
Both Jeremiah and Nathaniel were born while Aaron was in grad school.
Jeremiah tries papa's hat on for size. I had a mother's pang when I saw this picture and realized that one day my little boy could be graduating from college....
Processing in.
Having received his diploma he gets his cool cowl.

The boys did pretty well during the ceremony. They were both really tired (it was nap time) but there was enough to distract them.


All of us.
You did it!

The graduate.

2 comments:
What a great blessing!!! We are excited for you!
Happy Graduation...and Mother's Day!
Congratulations Aaron!
You're the BEST!
Benjamin
Post a Comment