
Being a mother has brought me more joy than I had ever imagined. Even on the most difficult or frustrating days there is always a moment of laughter and joy that reminds me of the privilege I have of raising these two precious little ones. Being a mother sends me to the foot of the cross every day, reminding me of my need for my Saviour. I am an imperfect, selfish mother. But I know that God is bigger than I am. I know that he loves me even more than I love my children. I know that he has washed away my sin and that before him I stand righteous. I know that in him I have everything I need.
Jeremiah was so thrilled that Caleb & Moni spent the night here on Saturday. We did our best to keep him quiet so that they could sleep, but by 8:30 he wanted to go and see them. They got some special Jeremiah cuddle time.
Jeremiah and Nathaniel had to "help" grandmommy open her presents.
Nathaniel decided he wanted to climb the stairs to go be with his brother. This kid is fearless!Nathaniel was also baptized yesterday, but that will be a different post.
No comments:
Post a Comment