I'm back!
God answered a prayer of mine that I prayed in desperation this morning. After a number of days without our computer and the prospect of a week without really being able to drive (both of our cars are in need of repair) I was feeling slightly overwhelmed and so this is something how my conversation with God went this morning:
"God, I know that having a computer and access to the internet is not really a necessity, but please please answer my prayer and have this be something that can be fixed easily and inexpensively. I want to honor you in how we spend our money, but at this point I am willing to walk into the nearest electronics store and plunk down whatever they ask for a working computer. I don't think I can handle a whole week at home with out being able to drive anywhere or have contact with the outside world through the internet. Please God, either give me patience to deal with this, or provide some kind of fix!"
I'm not sure of all the details because I am not technically inclined at all, but Aaron fixed it with a part he got from Steve & Brenda.
I am so thankful for God's answer to this prayer. I will admit that while I am academically aware that having a computer and access to the internet is really a luxury I was starting to feel very isolated without it. There are lessons God is teaching me there.....
He also answered my prayer for peace in my heart. While our cars are still in need of repair as well as some other financial things I am learning again to trust God to provide for every thing we need.
God answered a prayer of mine that I prayed in desperation this morning. After a number of days without our computer and the prospect of a week without really being able to drive (both of our cars are in need of repair) I was feeling slightly overwhelmed and so this is something how my conversation with God went this morning:
"God, I know that having a computer and access to the internet is not really a necessity, but please please answer my prayer and have this be something that can be fixed easily and inexpensively. I want to honor you in how we spend our money, but at this point I am willing to walk into the nearest electronics store and plunk down whatever they ask for a working computer. I don't think I can handle a whole week at home with out being able to drive anywhere or have contact with the outside world through the internet. Please God, either give me patience to deal with this, or provide some kind of fix!"
I'm not sure of all the details because I am not technically inclined at all, but Aaron fixed it with a part he got from Steve & Brenda.
I am so thankful for God's answer to this prayer. I will admit that while I am academically aware that having a computer and access to the internet is really a luxury I was starting to feel very isolated without it. There are lessons God is teaching me there.....
He also answered my prayer for peace in my heart. While our cars are still in need of repair as well as some other financial things I am learning again to trust God to provide for every thing we need.
No comments:
Post a Comment