Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Simple thoughts



Outside My Window...
Cool morning air, birds singing, a red tricycle & small slide

I am thinking...
That I feel a lot more peaceful and calm today then I did yesterday

I am thankful for...
Aaron's giving heart, Jeremiah's inquisitive mind, Nathaniel's happy smiles,
God's unconditional love

From the kitchen...
Nothing right now. I am in a bit of a funk this week with regards to meal planning and cooking. Tonight friends are coming over for pizza.

I am wearing...
Yellow shirt, cool linen pants with bright embroidered flowers around the bottom of the legs, flip-flops

I am creating...
Cleanliness & order in our home.
The past week has been kinda crazy with the installation of our windows and stuff so this week I am focused on cleaning and putting the house back in order. I always feel like I am chaotic when my environment is chaotic.

I am going...
Nowhere this week.
Both of our cars need fixing and I am a bit afraid to drive them in case I get stranded somewhere with the boys.

I am reading...
Before Green Gables
It isn't as good as the original Anne stories, but it is interesting and pretty mindless, which is what I need right now.

I am hoping...
To live this week in God's grace and peace, not focusing on my circumstances

I am hearing...
Thomas the Tank Engine DVD, birds singing, hammering from next door

Around the house...
Is still pretty messy, but starting to shape up. There is always some area of controlled chaos with toys & books on the floor. It is impossible to keep the house completely cleaned up with an adventurous 10 month old and active 3 year old.

One of my favorite things...
After nap snuggle time with Jeremiah

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Finish cleaning/organizing, monthly bills & budget, find out about fixing cars

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you doing OK?
I hope so.
I get worried sometimes for you.
I want to call you this week yet, is this possible?
Love you very much!