Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our weekend

Was crazy.
Aaron and his dad spent all day Saturday, Sunday & Monday putting in our new windows. Well, they put in 6 of the 11 new windows. One day we are going to learn that in old houses projects like this always take longer then planned. They worked so hard!
Aaron called in reinforcements for this coming Saturday so hopefully with extra help they can get the rest of the windows in pretty quickly.
I spent those 3 days with Brenda playing with the boys.
I will post before and after pictures once the "after" is complete.
Today I am home alone with the boys. Jeremiah is a little off kilter after having so much attention for so many days. We are trying to clean up the house, do grocery shopping, and go to the library. Keeping busy!
Aaron and I woke up early Sunday morning to watch the Netherlands play Russia in the Euro 2008 quarter final that we had dvr-ed. They sucked! We watched in horror as they lost. We still can't believe it.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The up side is...you have 11 windows!
The down side is...Oranje sucked!!!
I am so ashamed. When they arrived back in Holland, at the airport, the Dutch fans (like parents with kids & stuff) were there waiting for them to welcome them home. But the Dutch team took the back door out...what a nasty thing to do!
BOO!!!!!