Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little Charmer

There are no words to express how much I love this little munchkin! He is a real charmer. He is expressive and funny. I know it sounds crazy but he loves jokes and always laughs when I joke with Jeremiah. Yesterday Jeremiah was pretending to take my picture and said, "Say cheese mama!" I jokingly said, "pizza!" Jeremiah looked at me a little perplexed while Nathaniel dissolved into giggles. Seriously, that is exactly what happened!
Nathaniel still doesn't really talk that much but he is trying to mimic sounds a lot more. Somehow not talking doesn't really hinder his communication. Check out the video, it will make you smile I promise.

3 comments:

roadrunner201 said...

What a sweetie!

jaywalker said...

oh my goodness, that is saccharine sweet! i just LOVE that age!

Anonymous said...

He is such a special boy! I love him!

Love

Ps. We got a package in the mail today ;-)!