Saturday, December 13, 2008

Old School

(I'm supposed to be finishing an essay right now) On the way back to the school after a field trip to Chattanooga another teacher and I were asked to rap by the students because we have done some rapping in the classroom. All of the rap that I memorized was mostly cheezy christian rap lyrics from way back in the day, of which I now own none. And after doing some searching on the internet, those albums are pretty rare - for whatever reasons. I was looking for the lyrics for a song entitled Lyrical Assassin by T-Bone. (I think Caleb still has this cd) The only thing I can find beside a few cds for sale is this video with A.C. Green (then) with the Phoenix Suns. I haven't finished watching it - it's kinda long, but hopefully I can get the lyrics I need - to memorize and I will be prepared for the next field trip or talent show.

No comments: