Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nathaniel is 2 years old!




It sounds so cliche but I honestly and truly can't believe that this little monkey of ours is turning 2 years old today.
This child is a ray of sunshine to all he meets. I love that he loves people and knows their names after being told once. I love the way he says, "O-TAY" when I ask him to do something. I love his impish smile that lights up the world. I love the way he raises up his arms and says, "Need mama" when he wants some snuggles. I love how he already enjoys thanking God for the things that are important to him, "Tank Gee-jus _____." I love how he wraps his skinny little arms around my neck and pats my back when I get him out of his crib. I love his adventurous spirit. I love that he can balance on the smallest of ledges but still stumbles over his feet when he gets running too fast. I love the way he wrestles with his big brother like a lion cub. I love how he sits and looks at books, exclaiming over every page. I love how he sandwiches my face with his hands and rubs his cheek against mine. I love his pride in his accomplishments or his acknowledgement of a joke, "Look [what] I did!"
Nathaniel radiates energy, enthusiasm, and joy. We are more than grateful for this little man that has been entrusted to us. We pray that he will grow to know Jesus as his Saviour and serve Him with all his heart.

No comments: