We awoke to a light dusting of snow. Enough to make us snow-starved Georgians excited. The boys had to build a snow man. After Aaron labored to bring enough snow to build a small one the boys tackled it and started a snowball fight. Jeremiah kept exclaiming, "This is so cool!!" It was wet and mushy and we all had cold toes. The boys got a bath, I made hot chocolate, and put a pan of Snickerdoodle Blondies in the oven. The house smells heavenly and we are warm and cozy. The sun has come out and the last bits of snow are melting away.
I am thankful for relaxing days together when we having nothing on the agenda other than being, experiencing and enjoying.
(Note: the last few pictures are blurry because I dropped the camera in the snow and there was condensation on the lens.)
(Note: the last few pictures are blurry because I dropped the camera in the snow and there was condensation on the lens.)








No comments:
Post a Comment