- the fun of soccer- the new friends we are making, parents of other players
- the boys watching the puppets from a puppet show that Aaron used to do as ministry when he was in middle and high school, a full circle moment
- Lilly's 1st birthday!- holding baby Adeline, so tiny and new
- a new van!
- the realization that as much as I like the van it is simply a possession and means nothing in the eternal scope of things
- Jeremiah's tenderness toward Lilly
- Jeremiah reading books to Elias during the congregational meeting
The hectic pace of our lives continues. Except that last week we made it a point to be home together on Thursday evening. I made a nice dinner and lit the candles and we finished the evening with a few games of "Chutes & Ladders." That was a blessing.
I try to be a joy finder and count my gifts in a personal journal (#630). I chose to share some here.

No comments:
Post a Comment