Sunday, July 14, 2013
Goldrush
Goldrush week was pretty epic! We drove down and spent the week at a youth conference in Atlanta with the youth group from our church. Aaron was there in an official capacity as a chaperone and the boys and I were pretty much just tagging along for fun. It was lots of fun to stay in hotel room, eat out for every meal, climb rock walls, play hours of fuzball (spelling?) air hockey and basketball, participate in some pretty awesome worship services, get to know the youth of our church better, and spend hours hanging out with friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Ha!! I like how the camera seems to shae when you're taking the picture of Jeremiah way up on the wall...!
I love you guys to death. I miss seeing those dudes grow up.
Love you & keep posting!
Post a Comment