Nathaniel is at that in between age where bathing is getting abit tricky. He is too big for the little baby seat that fits in the sink but too small yet to be in the big tub (especially with such an exuberant older brother). So for now he sits in the sink while I try to hold his slippery, wiggly little body and get him clean at the same time. Jeremiah has entered a real "helping" phase and so feels the need to be a part of the evening ritual as well.
I love how this picture shows the expression on his face whenever his brother is around. He constantly watches Jeremiah and usually always smiles when he hears Jeremiah's voice.
Jeremiah helps wash Nathaniel.
The look on Nathaniel's face translated: "This is fun right?"
2 comments:
what a cutie!
Benjamin
Sarah, he is getting so BIG!!! I think your boys really favor each other. You have two cuties there!
Post a Comment