I would just like to ask anyone who feels lead to pray for Nathaniel. Last time he had vaccines he had this wierd 2 hour long crying for no reason thing which was abit scary. It happened again this afternoon. He cried for about 1 1/2 hours until I finally gave him some Tylenol because I figured something must be hurting him.
He never cries normally.
So, in some ways I feel silly for asking for prayer, but on the other hand I know that God cares about us and will provide for even the smallest request.
Please join me in praying that the vaccines will do the good they are supposed to do and will not harm Nathaniel in any way. Pray that he will not be in too much discomfort but that he will be able to rest and be his normal happy self. Pray that I (and Aaron) will be wise and discerning as well as patient despite lack of sleep. Pray that God will give me peace in the knowledge that He loves my children and will care for them.
1 comment:
we of course will pray for all of you...I know all my friends who have kids usually give their baby Tylenol before they get their shots because the shots usually cause so much pain...not having kids i don't know but if you didn't give him anything before that may be why...love ya!!
Post a Comment