Friday, January 04, 2008

Home Again

We are back.
We are exhausted.
We had a great plane trip yesterday. Both boys did great with Jeremiah even managing to calm down long enough to lay down and take a nap. We left opa and oma's house at 6:30am dutch time and pulled into our own driveway at 12:30am dutch time, that's a long day! Jeremiah promptly requested to be put to bed and Aaron and I were in bed by 8:30. We all had a good 10 - 12 hours of sleep. I am hoping we can keep today on as normal a schedule as possible so that we can get our body clocks set right again.
There is much to be done so we are just taking it all one thing at a time.
We had such a great trip with so many special memories and I am sure in the next few days I will start processing it more. But for right now despite how much we miss everyone it does feel good to be back in our home.
Oh yeah, I was going to post pictures of Jeremiah in the airplane on the way home, but I can't find our USB cable. It is probably still sitting up on dad's desk......

No comments: