When we were at the store yesterday I was enticed to peruse the aisle of new and nifty back to school supplies. I just love all the new pens, markers, binders, and crayons. I decided that it would be fun to get Jeremiah a little set of water color paints so that we could do a little project together during Nathaniel's morning nap time. I think Jeremiah is feeling a tad neglected with Nathaniel's newfound mobility and the exploits that come with that taking up so much of my attention. He has also been missing his papa who leaves the house before Jeremiah even wakes up.
So today we broke out the paints. He loved it!
(I love how some of these pictures show the morning sun that streams through our dining room window... the reason I hate to put up curtains...)
So today we broke out the paints. He loved it!
(I love how some of these pictures show the morning sun that streams through our dining room window... the reason I hate to put up curtains...)






2 comments:
I love these pictures. You are a good momma!
Great that you start when he is young. His technique looks better than mine. Oma
Post a Comment