So - dad noticed the new name of our blog and commented on it.
I wondered how long it would take. :-)
I'm not very creative recently but I wanted to rename the blog. After a few weeks of nothing inspirational coming to mind I asked Aaron what he thought.
Aaron's last summer class was American literature. A quote from Faulkner, "My mother is a fish." One chapter, once sentence all by itself.
I have no idea what it means - something deep and existential probably. I gave up that kind of deep thinking when my life became about being a wife and parent on an average of 5 hours of sleep a night. :-) I just thought it was funny since my mother is a "fish" (Viss = fish in dutch) and I am obviously a "fish" so Jeremiah and Nathaniel's mother is a "fish" too.
Not quite sure how Aaron fits in there but he suggested the name so he probably doesn't feel too left out. Plus, I am the one that does the writing....
I wondered how long it would take. :-)
I'm not very creative recently but I wanted to rename the blog. After a few weeks of nothing inspirational coming to mind I asked Aaron what he thought.
Aaron's last summer class was American literature. A quote from Faulkner, "My mother is a fish." One chapter, once sentence all by itself.
I have no idea what it means - something deep and existential probably. I gave up that kind of deep thinking when my life became about being a wife and parent on an average of 5 hours of sleep a night. :-) I just thought it was funny since my mother is a "fish" (Viss = fish in dutch) and I am obviously a "fish" so Jeremiah and Nathaniel's mother is a "fish" too.
Not quite sure how Aaron fits in there but he suggested the name so he probably doesn't feel too left out. Plus, I am the one that does the writing....
No comments:
Post a Comment