

Today is Aaron's 3oth birthday!
Aaron deserves a special home cooked meal and yummy treat for dessert. Instead I have a terrible cold and can barely get out of bed, much less cook a meal.
Aaron deserves a day full of fun surprises and special attention. Instead his car stopped running on his way in to work and we have no idea what is wrong with it.
Aaron deserves a special home cooked meal and yummy treat for dessert. Instead I have a terrible cold and can barely get out of bed, much less cook a meal.
Aaron deserves a day full of fun surprises and special attention. Instead his car stopped running on his way in to work and we have no idea what is wrong with it.
I am disappointed that Aaron's special day is not turning out the way I had imagined. But I am thankful for this patient, loving, selfless man. Wish him a special Happy Birthday will you? He deserves it!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Aaron!
VAN HARTE GEFELICITEERD!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment