After finishing my workout Nathaniel looked at me and exclaimed, "Mama! You are so sparkly!"
For my birthday Nathaniel gave me a Cinderella birthday card complete with glitter and lights and "Bibbity-Bobbety-Boo" playing at the press of a button. He told me he picked it because it played my favorite song and because "I thought you needed a princess card."
I told Jeremiah I was going to get my haircut. He said, "Why don't you wait until we get to Philadelphia?" I replied, "Because I want to get it done before we go to Philadelphia so that I will look pretty for our trip."
"I think you look pretty just the way you are now."
Aaron takes me shopping. All I see in the 3-way dressing room mirror are my imperfections, a body that doesn't match my idea of beautiful. He sees beauty and says so.
Why can't I learn to see myself the way the most important men in my life do?
1 comment:
I am so glad you have them. =)
Post a Comment