OK - I have just discovered (as if I didn't know it before) that I am a complete computer idiot! For as long as I have been doing this blog I have been wondering - why is nobody commenting? I mean, I know that my blog is not the most interesting thing in the entire world but surely I should get a comment at least every once in awhile.
Well - I apologize to all of you who were posting comments and probably wondering why I wasn't commenting on your comments! I'm sorry! I wasn't ignoring you on purpose! I had some kind of weird setting that is to crazy for me to even get into at this point. So..........I can now see all comments (hopefully). And I have read all the old comments (thanks to you all!). Ignore anything I said about comments before and post away if the mood strikes (just follow your on-screen instructions).
To those of my friends and family who have blogs and have been commenting. I'm not igoring you - I read your blogs every day too!
Also - a shout out to my dutch readers! You have an advantage - I understand dutch so you can choose which language to post in. Aren't you lucky?
I am now sick of the word "comments" and will not use it again for at least 24 hours. :-)
3 comments:
No comment.
Dad
very funny! :-)
Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment