Thursday, July 13, 2006

Comments


Some of you have mentioned to me that you have tried to leave comments and it hasn't let you. I have fiddled around with the settings now and anyone should be able to leave comments. Just make sure when you type a comment that if you are not a member of blogspot that you check the anonymous box (or you can become a member).

Dad sent me this picture of Jeremiah at their house. Couldn't resist posting it.

We are slowly starting to get back on schedule. I still feel like I am a step behind everything and trying to catch up - but that should even out in the next few days. The weather here is typical Georgia July weather - hot and steamy. So I try and get Jeremiah outside for a walk in the early morning before it gets too hot and then we basically have to stay inside most of the day. He does not like this! He just spent 3 weeks of being outside almost every minute and doesn't understand why that can't happen here. Poor guy. I think this afternoon we will play in the pool again.

1 comment:

Amy Ross said...

Testing... I have been trying to leave you comments, so I am glad that it is fixed!? Loved reading all about your "European Vacation!" Jeremiah is a cutie! Wish we could get our boys together!