We went into the city with Ben and Ramona and had a great time! We had fish and chips (fries for you Americans reading this) at an English pub and watched the England vs. Portugal soccer game. Let's just say that I don't want to talk about that one either... We then walked along the beautiful canals.
Anyway, we are getting to go into the city again tomorrow (Tuesday) and oma and opa have agreed to watch Jeremiah for the night so we are going to spend the night at a nice little hotel. It will so nice to get some time to just be together and enjoy Amsterdam together. We are hoping to find a nice restaurant next to a canal for dinner.
These next pictures are of Jeremiah's first bus ride. We took him along with Opa and Ramona into Haarlem today. He loved riding the bus and seeing the sights of the city. It has gotten warm here and I have realized how dependent I have become on air-conditioning. Last night all I could think about was the window unit in my bedroom at home that makes it cold enough to sleep under a blanket in the summer!!!!



For those of you interested in these things Jeremiah has added the following words to his vocabulary: boat, bubble, book, bye-bye, and night-night. That's all can remember at the moment. There may be one or two more.
1 comment:
thanks for keeping us updated!! I have loved all the pics and keep forwarding the link to my mom so she can see....the beach ones are great as well as todays!! we can't wait to see you on friday!
Post a Comment