

As you can see, playing in a box is still more exciting than expensive toys. The other day Jeremiah just couldn't get enough of hiding down in the box and popping out to say "peek-a-boo." Some other funny things he has done lately: he dumped out his bowl of goldfish crackers on the floor and said "empty!" (yes son, that is empty), when I was folding laundry the dryer sheet fell on the floor and he promptly picked it up, took it into the kitchen and threw it away in the trash can!
In other news....I had another very painful gastric attack of some sort starting Saturday night and continuing through Sunday morning. Two options: acid reflux or my gallbladder. Right now I am on a daily dosage of Prilosec and hoping that it will help. So I am struggling to get with it this week - just feeling tired and worn out and can't seem to get my act together. I was feeling so accomplished last week - the house was clean, I cooked dinner every night, got Jeremiah back on schedule etc. And now this.... So if you think about it I would appreciate your prayers.
2 comments:
I have been praying for you. I know it is hard when you get life interruptions such as sickness. I hope you can find strength in the Lord when you feel all dried up! Wish we were closer and I could come get J to play with S&J!!
rock on for boxes!!
Post a Comment