Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lego Concentration



Jeremiah figured out how to stack Lego's together! Up till now he has been demolishing anything we build and yesterday something just clicked and there he was avidly building towers of his own. I love the concentrated look on his face as he constructs his creations. Obviously building Lego towers is a matter of great importance!

6 comments:

icajay said...

yea! more legos will come this Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

He is just so big and gorgeous! I visited the MCCs website-so cool to be able to read about it-and see what you have dedicated your life too--you make me so proud!
Mariana

Sarah R. said...

Moni - We are counting on it! :-) you are the lego aunt & uncle....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»