Just a quick post to let anyone who is interested know that we are back safe and sound. An exhausted Jeremiah and I pulled into our driveway at 5:30 last night after being on the road since 2:00. I am so proud of Jeremiah! He did great! Despite the fact that sleeping in his pack-n-play, that he is quickly outgrowing, is not very comfortable anymore we only had one night of restless sleep. Despite the fact that he cried when I left him at the beginning of each morning, he seemed to have a great time with his Aunt Cherise ("Cheez"). Today, he and I are both in desperate need of some rest so we are relaxing here at home and will both take naps.
Thanks to all of you for your prayers. I once again felt grace, strength, and patience that came from a source other than myself.
2 comments:
glad it all went well!!
I was praying for you! I am glad that you are home... now get some rest!!
Post a Comment