Friday, October 20, 2006

Rainy Days



Our weather forecast says that today should be cool and sunny. A break in the rain. I hope so! The past 3 days have been rainy and gloomy and we have not been able to spend any time outside. Yesterday afternoon I decided to take some pictures of how Jeremiah was amusing himself inside. Notice how almost every single one of his toys is out on the floor! I can't even tell you how many times we have done his puzzles in the past 3 days. While I was making dinner I found that Jeremiah had decided since he couldn't climb around on his slide outside he would climb on his table inside. Yes, climbing is a favorite pass time. As is jumping off the object with great enthousiasm- which we have to keep an eye out for.
We have a busy day today so I need to get this post up. I can't wait to get outside today for a nice long walk! And Jeremiah wants to play on his new slide.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: