Saturday, October 28, 2006

lazy saturday

Here is what I have done today:
- Walked in the park with some women from church.
- Let Jeremiah go home with his grandmommy for the afternoon.
- Went to Toys R Us with Aaron and bought Jeremiah his own little table and chairs (too cute, pics to come later).
- Sat on the couch to watch college football and woke up 2 hours later!
I think I can say it was a good day....
We are on our way to the annual harvest party. A fun night of chilli, hot dogs, marshmallows, hot chocolate, a roaring bonfire, hayrides and laughter with friends (pics of that hopefully to come later too). I am hoping that Jeremiah will wear his lion suit!
Stay tuned for future entry's expalining my new addiction to college football (abit crazy right?) and a review of a movie we watched last night.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many promises---I cant wait for the next blog! Love you. Mariana

icajay said...

yea for fun a lazy afternoons! We had one to and I can't wait to see the pics! hope you had fun last night!!