Sunday, October 01, 2006

Overalls





I love these pictures! Jeremiah wore his first pair of overalls today. Shouldn't every little boy have a pair of overalls? And then Steve & Brenda had put some fall decorations on their front porch so we had to get some of him on the hay bales. Classic.

We have a had a great weekend. The women's retreat was such a blessing to me, even though I didn't go to sleep until 4:30 in the morning. I am definitely too old for that! :-) The weather is absolutely gorgeous and we are spending a lot of time outside.

I leave early Wednesday morning for Gatlinburg to train 4 potential foster/adoptive families. This training session will be a little bit different because two of the families are deaf so we will have a American Sign Language interpreter. Please pray for us. Aaron will be bach-ing it here and I will have Jeremiah with me. He will be the only child there though and his Aunt Cherise is coming to take care of him - so I think he will have a great time!

No comments: