Thursday, October 19, 2006

New milestone

I think that I can say it is official - Jeremiah will not sit in his highchair any more. Yep - after three days of major meltdowns every time I put him in it to eat I decided it was just not worth the hassel any more. So he is now a "big boy" sitting (standing and kneeling) to eat all his meals at the diningroom table. He is of course still abit short and his eating there makes a much much bigger mess then in the highchair. But he will eat his food there without crying and screaming.
It has been rainy and dreary the past few days (and I can hear the rain this morning) so yesterday was rough. There were a few more temper tantrums than usual and a general whiny attitude. I can't blame him, I felt the same way myself. It is hard to keep an active toddler occupied for 3 days in a row without being able to go outside. Thank goodness Jeremiah is really into puzzles now. I went to the store yesterday and bought 2 more! I would appreciate prayers today - it is forecasted to rain all day again today!
A couple of congratulations are in order:
Ben & Ramona set a wedding date! Check out their blog for details. I am so excited for them!
My cousin Kelly (and her husband Mike) had a beautiful baby girl!

1 comment:

icajay said...

awww...are you going to get him a booster seat? He is such a trip! I'll be praying, I'm waiting for the rain to hit here, I need it to rain so I can relax fully :p I'm also waiting for the cold front also. Congrats to your cousin!!